SENIOR PLANNING AND SCHEDULING ENGINEER, NIGERIA
• Prepare procedures and guidelines for project planning and related scheduling management and control.
• Develop Project Execution Schedules. (Covering all the Phases of the project from Level 1-4)
• Develop Project Monitoring and control tools (Manpower Histogram, S-Curves)
• Update the Overall Project Schedules, progress measurement and monitoring systems.
• Analysis of project schedules, time impact and delay analysis, and review of periodic schedule updates.
• Review scope change request for the impact on schedule and critical path of the project. Prepare reconciliation between baseline schedule and the current schedule and provide schedule impact assessments to change control process.
• Verify that subcontractors reported progress is correct and accurately reflected in the overall Project integrated plan.
• Assess the impact of approved changes and any deviation from the key project targets and milestones.
• Evaluate bid schedule and review contractor execution plan and develop the key milestone dates for critical projects for alignment with overall integrated Project.
• Report/Document Daily, Weekly and Monthly project progress.
Proficiency in the use of Primavera Version 6 and Microsoft Project.
Proficiency in Data Analysis with Microsoft excel and other Microsoft Office Package.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
B.Sc in Engineering
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum Experience: 7yrs
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org