|Description||Our Client is provider of professional, cost-effective solutions to ROV requirements and specialize in ROV Drill Support, IRM, Tooling and Construction Support.
This is an onshore position based in the UK reporting to the ROV Workshop Supervisor.
• BTEC/OND City and Guilds minimum in electronic discipline.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience working on electronic systems and in a workshop environment.
• Understanding of QHSE polices and practices. As well as in accordance with company’s QHSE and procedures.
• Electronics — High standard of knowledge along with standard engineering practises— Knowledge of electronics and the practical application of this technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the repair and maintenance of various ROV and sub systems developed electronic fault finding skills including installation expertise
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Good workshop practices and skills.
• Previous experience working on ROV systems either offshore or onshore environment.
• Knowledge of Fibre Optic systems.
• Knowledge of current ‘ATEX’ regulations.
• Knowledge of Data Multiplexer systems.
• Knowledge of Telecommunications transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
• Testing of electronic units, using standard test equipment, and analyse results to evaluate performance and determine need for further work.
• Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems.
• Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools.
|Remarks||This is an opportunity for candiates willing to work onshore and offshore.|
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com