Interested in joining a dynamic team environment that is constantly seeking innovative approaches and solutions? Our client is a well respected and recognized leader in the management and IT consulting industry. We are seeking a self-sufficient, experienced leader who can contribute to the Energy practice and technology services team. This is a dynamic group within a premier consulting organization. These positions present unique career and growth opportunities for the right individual.
As a Principal/Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for selling and managing the delivery of consulting engagements to oil and gas clients. As a Principal, you will help drive business and account development activities; provide project management leadership; new business development and contribute to the overall management of the energy practice. Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze business issues and challenges across the entire oil and gas value chain (e.g., upstream, midstream, downstream).
- Lead the oil and gas Industry initiatives within the Business Unit.
- Drive sales activities to attain growth targets.
- Proven P/L SQL Skills (2 – 5 years).
- Provide leadership that will help differentiate and maintain market leadership position.
- Bachelor Degree, MBA Preferred.
- Fifteen years of work experience with a established management consulting firm, with a minimum of ten years in the Energy Industry.
- Strong Track record of successfully selling into the executive suite.
- Deep understanding of the current Energy industry dynamics and trends including strategy and operations.
- Experience and understanding Energy industry client systems, strategies and their own offerings/products.
- Experience in managing project delivery and leadership within the technology practice of a major consulting firm with teams of 20 or more.
- Success in managing large, complex and sometimes multiple engagements.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com