|Description||• Organise, coordinate, control and carry out the work assigned to the discipline.
• Assign discipline Engineers to the various Work Packages as required.
• Manage the filing on their respective discipline folder on the Project Server.
• Monitor planning and progress of work for their respective discipline.
• Perform specified technical tasks with reference to identified requirements.
• Be familiar with applicable codes, standards, specifications and regulations.
• Establish design data and design briefs for the discipline.
• Review and control the work performed by the discipline team.
• Provide DCC with distribution list for internal dispatch of discipline documents.
• Review new requirements and inform on their consequences.
• Identify design changes, report them and update the documentation.
|Skills||BSc in relevant engineering degree or equivalent work experience.|
|Remarks||This position is suitable for Nigerians or non Nigerians willing to work in Nigeria.|
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com