|Description||Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administer the Company Document Distribution Matrix (DDM), Master Document
Register (MDR) and run reporting tools.
• Receipt, tracking, distribution and filing using the MDR system for all Concept, FEED, Detailed Design and Construction documentation throughout the different phases of the Project.
• Generation and maintenance of all company procedures associated with document numbering, identification, presentation, filing, transmittal and reporting.
• QC checking of information to and from Company and alerting senders where inaccuracies or quality issues arise.
• Assisting Project Team to ensure overall Information Management and Document Control program is met.
• Train and coordinate Project Team and subcontractors in handling documentation in accordance with overall Information Management Plan (IMP) and procedures.
• Document Control activities for the Project including receipt, registration, internal distribution and transmittal between 3rd parties.
• Manage central hard copy (as required) and electronic file storage in the Project LAN and Repository.
• Monitor the overall filing activities on the Project LAN and correct/report deviations.
• Monitor/Train/Guide Company Administrative staff in handling non-technical documentation and filing.
|Skills||• The successful candidate should have at least 5 years Document Controlling experience
in a reputable Oil & Gas organization (preferably within an E&P environment)
• A First Degree preferable with a Business Administration background.
• Experience in development and management of Document Control Systems
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software – Word, Excel, Explorer, Access
• Proficient in use of the Company LAN and e-room system.
• Proficient in the use of the Company procedures and work flow for management of documentation
|Remarks||This is a six month contract with a possibility of an extension though not guaranteed.
This opportunity will suit a Nigerian or non Nigerians willing to work in Nigeria.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com