COORDINATOR, SUBSEA PROJECT, NIGERIA
||Job Objective/ Purpose of Job:
Assist in the procurement, installation, commissioning and maintenance of subsea equipment and systems
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
1. Review and approve equipment specifications.
2. Review and approve installation procedures and drawings.
3. Monitor and support contractor/vendor HSE performance.
4. Act as Company’s on-site Resident Engineer at vendor and fabricator sites.
5. Act as on-site Company representative supervising activities of offshore installation contractor(s).
6. Provide daily reports of offshore contractor activity/progress/issues.
7. Provide weekily reports of vendor/fabricator activity/progress/issues.
8. Review contractor/vendor cost claims.
9. Provide reliable latest estimates of schedules and costs.
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
• Zero LTIs
• On time delivery of work-scope
Tertiary Engineering Qualification.
Membership of a relevant Professional Institution preferred but not essential.
• Minimum seven (7) years relevant experience with an offshore contractor/service company/vendor/operator.
• Must have worked for subsea construction contractor in an engineering and/or supervisory role.
• Must have relevant offshore work experience.
• Must have worked in an expatriate situation for at least 3 (3) years.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of consistency and accuracy.
• Solid working knowledge of relevant oil and gas industry engineering codes and standards.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles.
• Ability to manage interfaces both internally and externally with contractors.
• Have the ability to organise HAZIDs, HAZOPs, JHAs etc
• Apt reporting skills with the ability to write well structured and easily understood reports.
• Able to prepare presentations for information dissemination
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Project, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint).
• Good communication and team building skills – well able to lead and gain the respect of 3rd parties.
• Ability to improvise/prioritise with little notice without losing attention to detail.
• Self starter, results-driven and focussed on delivery.
• Able to hold own ground when challenged but can present a balanced view in putting arguments forward.
||This position is suitable for Nigerians or Non-Nigerians willing to work in Nigeria.
Rotation: 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
WORK CYCLE (HOURS/ DAYS):
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 0 – 30 %
Monday – Saturday 07:30 – 16:30 hrs, with additional hours as operationally required.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com