Title : BI Application Developer : Oracle Reporter/Oracle Discoverer Developer
Location : Wellesley, MA
Skills : Exceptional Oracle Development skills with Oracle Reports and Discover.Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Ability to perform analysis on complex data structures.
- Proven Oracle Discoverer Skills (2 – 5 years).
- Proven Oracle Report Builder Skills (2 – 5 years).
- Proven P/L SQL Skills (2 – 5 years).
- WebFocus skills.
* Working experience with Offshore
- Present high level technical solutions and propose alternatives to Sr. Technical Leadership.
- Lead the team of developers for delivering strategic projects.
- Assist technology governance groups that defines policies, best practices and make design decisions in on-going projects.
- Mentor development teams regarding best practices and technology stacks used in solutions.
- Support resource managers with resource forecasting and project estimates that augments resource staffing plans.
- Perform technical screenings and help the leadership to hire the right resources.
- Work in collaborative environments that follow agile project management methodologies like XP and Scrum.
- Work with the leadership to define work that goes as an input for the new business opportunities .
- Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org